Sunday, July 12, 2015

The Apple Store in Yale

The Apple Store in Yale

July 11, 2015

I heard about the Apple store in Yale University many times. I passed it several times. I knew they had discount for Yale students. I enjoyed the benefit of its wifi when waiting outside. I had planned to visit it someday.

Finally the day came. Marina and I went to the Apple store to enjoy ipad and macbook, and of course have a glimpse of iwatch as well.


Someone wearing the Apple slogan told us we could have $30 down for each ipad and $50 down for macbook. Although the discounts are not big, they are discounts.  We wondered there for a whole hour, taking pictures of the comparison of different types of ipad, macbook and iwatch. These electronic gadgets are not low-priced, but they are even more expensive back in China.

An Apple product is definitely a precious and unrejectable gift for most Chinese I know. The products from Apple are all very helpful and once you own one, you will inevitably depend on it and cannot live without it. One ipad given by my sister-in-law helped my son learned a lot, and was regarded as a marvelous indispensible learning tool. This is also agreed by many Chinese. Everyone wants to have one Apple gadget if they can afford it. That also push the price higher. But  now I am in the U.S.A. I can get these products cheaper.

We didnot buy it immidiately but returned to search more information online to check which one is more suitable, more worthy and more practcal. After a whole night on line searching, we went back to the Apple store, only to find that we were misguided last time. There was only $20 discount for each ipad. But a women working there suggested we wait for the big discount this summer. The discount begins August through September. I do hope I get some good bargins. So we accepted her suggestions.

I cannot help but searching Apple.com to see those wonderful pictures and illustrations of each Apple product. I am really looking forward to the lucky day for Apple.

2 comments:

  1. What patience and due diligence! Most Americans are so impulsive when it comes to shopping that this is a terribly refreshing idea. May the discount be a grand one!

    ReplyDelete