Tuesday, July 28, 2015

The blog deleted, I feel better now.

July 27, 2015

I deleted a blog. It was about what I observed in two different teachers' classes. The two teachers have quite different styles, one was interactive and communicative, and the other was informal lecturing.

I struggled these days for publishing it. It's not because what I said is not true, but I felt sad for commenting on a teacher's not-so-good instruction. That's not my nature. But when  I seeing the students sitting there yawning several times, I felt guilty not saying anything for them.

But now I felt even more guilty not talking with the teacher face to face, which now I think would be the better choice than writing a blog without her knowing what was expected.

Every teacher has their awareness and they know quite well what kind of class activities are better for their classes. I do not understand her students as well as she does, hence I am not supposed to criticise her on her instruction. I should be more suggestive instead of jumping into that conclusion.

And I learned how to organize my own class after all. That's what I am here for.

After deleting the blog, I feel better. Thank goddness! Hope no one is hurt.



So,

3 comments:

  1. A well-thought out choice and I'm glad you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is important to express your own feelings, and more important for you to feel better.

      Delete